1. Attend an Information Meeting on Tuesday, September 5st or Thursday, September 14th in Wohlers Hall Room 226 at 6:00 pm.
2. At the info meeting, sign up for a Professional Interview that takes place the following Saturday afternoon.
3. Attend professional interviews. Dress in business professional attire and bring multiple copies of your most recent resume.
4. Look forward to a phone call from us. Should you receive an admission offer, you will need to confirm your membership.
5. To be an active member of Phi Beta Lambda, you need to promptly pay dues. New Members Initial Dues are $20 during the trial period and $35 at the end of the trial period.
6. If accepted, you will go through a six week “trial period” where you must attend at least 50% of events to be considered an active member.
It may seem like a lot of work but it’s a rewarding experience. It is recommended that you attend info nights to learn more about our events and competitions.
If you have any questions about joining PBL please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a resume here is a template you can download and use in Microsoft Word. Resume Template